October 24, 2008

FREE TICKETS ......John Demartini - from "The Secret".


Last night I went to a very entertaining and inspirational talk by John Demartini.

Dr John F Demartini D.C Bsc, Philosopher
Dr John Demartini is one of the renowned teachers on The Secret DVD.

Here is one awesome man! Here is the professional Bio about John, then I’ll tell you what I think about him:-

Dr. Demartini is a Chiropractic doctor (now retired), international professional speaker, author, business consultant and philosopher who is reshaping modern psychology and business philosophy. His enlightening perspectives, humorous observations of human nature, and practical action steps make him one of the most inspirational speakers.

Dr Demartini has just written a new book call "How to make a Hell of a Profit and still get to Heaven".

I was inspired a couple of years ago after watching "The Secret" and John stood out for me. To have the opportunity to attend a seminar was a privilege and it validated my own amazing journey and the changes that have occured in my mind and life. I am blessed with a very happy life and every day I live in gratitude for it. I also had the opportunity to speak with him and found him a very loving and caring soul.

He is having another lecture on Monday 27th October at the Inter Continental Hotel in Sydney from 7 pm, if you are interested go to www.global1training.com and book your free ticket....... Hope you find your wings. Roz.

No comments:

Post a Comment