May 13, 2009

CLOSING DOWN SALE 50% OFF

Over the past two years I have been purchasing my morning coffee at Moore Park Supa Centa in Kensington. I meet and befriend Matthew Wright who works for Ambience in the center. The business has been there for 10 years, but due to management increases of shop rent they are closing the business down.

It is with sadness that the store will no longer be there. The shop has beautiful giftware, pictures, frames, candles and much more. It is a delight to look around. Matthew has been very generous to me and I shall miss his friendship on a day to day basis. I wish him good luck in his new role of V.M./Stylist.

If you are over in the Eastern Suburbs and would love some beautiful pieces for your home, the prices are great. I have just had my chalk drawing of my angel "Beatrice" framed to go in my office and have stocked up on candles for many years to come.



Ambience - shop T17, Moore Park Supa Centa, off Todman Avenue, KENSINGTON PH. 9697 2999.

CLOSES DOWN END OF MAY 09

No comments:

Post a Comment