June 30, 2009

TEFLON & VELCRO


It was my first day back at my job after 5 weeks on holiday. Four of those weeks I had been travelling the globe. David and I had seen Japan, Prague, Chezky Krumlov, Vienna and UK. Travelling is such a great opportunity to experience so many wonderful things, places and people. It is also a chance to experience challenges as you are in unfamiliar surroundings and can perceive this as a bad thing or could call it negative. I had difficulty in dealing with a couple of people in Prague, but I had to look within me to find what this was bring up as a feeling and how I can learn from it. Everything happens in our life for a reason. The mind reacts to a past experience or feelings of FEAR. It could be a reminder to let go, learn from it or testing if you actually got the lesson.

Past is History
Tomorrow a mystery
Today is a gift - THATS WHY THEY CALL IT THE PRESENT
.



In Law of Attraction - (which is working all the time whether you understand it or not or whether you believe it or not). Thoughts + Feelings = Vibration (positive or negative).

You attract into your life by your thoughts and feelings thus bring vibration. Your words are also a big part in your attraction. Look at how you say things, listen to your sentences, do they give you a positive feeling or negative?. If it is a negative statement then turn it around to a positive statement and see how that feels!.

My friend rang me and after saying hello, she states "It is only me". Straight away I ask her to change that statement to "Hi its Alice. The energy has changed and is upbeat. It appears to be a small change but, it has an amazing effect on us both.

Michael Lossier author of "Law of Attraction - The Secret Behind The Secret" says to take 3 words out of your vocabulary "Don't, Not and No". There is a different vibration when you ask for, "WHAT YOU DO WANT" and stop complaining on what you "DON'T WANT".

Positive feeling - love, joy, fun, safe and excitement.
Negative feeling - scared, angry, sad, fearful, lonely and left out.

Give clarity to your desires ie I have decided that ............. - does that feel right? Then if the statement feels positive and you can feel it is right (giving a sense of joy etc), then you know you are on the right track. I find writing down my desires on a sheet of paper and asking the universe to bring about my wishes. Being grateful for what I already have. Also, have no attachment to how or when the desire will happen. Now BELIEVE, as if it has already happened. Give it a try, remember everything takes practice. Start with a small desire and work your way up.

Place the paper into a box and write the date on the top of the page. Go back to the paper in 3 months and again in 6 months and see how many desires have been answered.

So what about the Teflon & Velcro? Well I put the intention out that I was going to have a great day. Any negative people or comments were going to be Teflon on me - slide right off. The positive, loving feelings and comments were going to be Velcro -stick to me. I had a fabulous day, chatting about my holiday and received many nice comments of "welcome back". The day ended with a lovely family meal.


FINDINGURWINGS MEDITATION COURTYARD.

HAPPY MANIFESTING.......

I have my wellness room back since renovating the courtyards and returning from holiday. I would love to be able to assist friends in healing treatments.

I wish you love and peace in your daily life and hope you are Findingurwings ... Roz.

No comments:

Post a Comment