August 23, 2009

PAUSE FOR REFLECTION.


Yesterday, I travelled into the CBD to catch up with my friend Emma. I met her 2 years ago at a workshop in Noosa, where we studied a form of Kinesiology. Through that workshop I met some of my best friends, Jessica, Jana and Emma. I have observed us since completing that workshop and we have all travelled an amazing path of further discovery of ourselves. We support and help others to also grow. I thank the universe, divine spirit to have moved me into a place where I was able to accept these very special people.

I have also been learning Clairvoyant Healing – from Belinda Grace and with that met some lovely ladies. These ladies are Leigh, Katrina and Janice that have also been able to give additional support and tools for my energetic healing work. I have had them stop by my home and we have chatted, practiced our new found skills and exchanged other ways to help improve our connection to this universe. I have been given validation that I have, on a very small way, connected with a loved one that has passed and that, with practice and trust, I will be able to deliver messages from spirit.

After receiving a 15% discount voucher from Adyar Book Shop, 99 Bathurst St, Sydney I went in search of what to buy for myself. Nothing really jumped out at me and then all of a sudden, while stood in front a book called "Life & Beyond" -Life and Beyond by Grzelka, Anthony, Gibb, Denise. I saw this book at the Mind Body and Spirit festival back in April. I then had a past life reading by Belinda Grace. As I stood at this bookcase, my eyes dropped to the shelf below. One book caught my eye immediately. I picked it up and it was NEVER ALONE, A Mediums Journey – Debbie Malone. It said on the cover that she was Australia’s own Allison DuBois. I have met Allison for book signing. I have read her books and have enjoyed watching the TV series Medium, which is based on her life and gifted abilities. For what reason I was drawn to this book, I do not know why, but, I knew I had to buy this book. I kept asking –“why did I need this?” and just a feeling I had to get it. I told my guides I was a little scared, but then my eyes kept moving to words on other books around the shelf, with messages like “Your physic”, so with that feeling I purchased the book. When I got home I started to read this book. I couldn’t put it down. As I read I could relate to so much of her childhood. Debbie is a year younger than I, but there are so many similarities between us. The biggest aha moment was after a near-death experience, Debbie went in search of a book, finding the perfect one, which was LIFE AFTER LIFE by Raymond Moody. This book has been in my book case for the last 2 years, after I found it in a bookshop in Poulton Le Fylde, my husband’s home town in the UK. Since I bought it, this is the second time I have been prompted towards this book. Also my in- laws have since both passed, so with that message it is my next book to complete. It has a meaning for me.

____________________________________________________________________________________




DUBBO: YOU HAVE THE POWER workshop.

Create your life using the Law of Attraction. Workshop to be held at 69-79 Macquarie Street, Dubbo on Sunday 20th September, 2009 from 9.30 – 4.30.

I am very excited at this wonderful opportunity and hope that this is a launch pad for further workshops.

Since understanding this powerful law my life has changed in amazing ways and it is my wish to open other people’s understanding, so they too will enjoy amazing results. If you feel you would like to participate please contact me at www.findingurwings@live.com.au or 0415403530.



____________________________________________________________________________________




PRAYER:
Blessed Angel of Gratitude, be a constant reminder of our need to offer thanks to the Creator of our life. Let our prayers acknowledge the beauty, abundance, care, and fostering that are bestowed on us each day. Let us count our blessings, and give thanks to the Divine Mercy that accepts our flaws and loves us unconditionally. Amen.


MEDITATION:
List in your mind the things for which you are grateful. You can begin with thanks for the people around you who cherish and support you. Their prayers for your health and happiness make a difference to your well-being and peace of mind in times of transition. Give thanks for the love that sustains you, for the people who believe in you and are on “your side”. Give thanks for the opportunities you have to express yourself freely, and for your thoughts, feelings and creative expression.



So with that I would like to give gratitude to all those people who have been there for me, supported me and accepted me, for who I am. To those people who are no longer with me, I give thanks to them for being part of creating the person I am today. Thank you for taking the time to read this website and a song has just jumped into my mind “You raised me up” – by Josh Grogan. Loving thoughts of friendship and have a great week.




I hope you are findingurwings…..I know I am…….Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment