April 4, 2010

A day at the Golden Slipper






The richest two-year-old horse race in the World was run yesterday at Rosehill Gardens in Sydney. David & I spent the afternoon in The Winning Post Restaurant as guests of Betfair. We enjoyed the atmosphere and celebrations in style.

I had not been to a Golden Slipper, it has been on my to do list and when the opportunity came it was a lovely surprise. We met some very nice people, food was good and some winning horses. I had a little flutter on “Crystal Lily”, a whisper in my inner ear was purple winning colour. So I checked out the horse which I liked, because of crystals, only to find that it had purple and green which are my new business cards colours. So I placed the each way bet and won $38.


I did ask the question when I put my money on ….”Will you make me money”? On collecting “how does it get better than this and what else is possible, how did I get so lucky”?
Asking a question opens your awareness to greater possibilities than your limited mind can conceive.

Thank you to the universe for a wonderful day and I am very grateful.

I hope you are findingurwings…….Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment