February 29, 2012

Today, I found a $5 note mixed in with my Angel Therapy Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue. I had taken these cards to the hospital 4 weeks ago when I underwent my left breast reconstruction and tram flap surgery... The healing has been taking place gradually and each day I am returning to the powerhouse of energy I know  "I am"....

This has been yet another learning curve.  I am continually growing spiritually.  I have continued to meet so many wonderful souls that have given me insight, gifted healings, radiated love and light.  The earth angels: doctors, nurses, friends, family and neighbours have been wonderful.  I feel so in the stream of BLISS that it gives me goosebumps, we are ONE and very much connected.

I went to see the meaning of  number 5 in Angel numbers book: -

"This number relates to change, transformation, transmutation, and alchemy.  Something in your life is changing, or about to change, for the better.... "
New World





Through a guided Golden Core healing with friend Melynnda Button of Edgy Mystic in USA.  I was able to let go of the self limited ceiling that gave me access to the higher spiritual realm, just like Charlie from Willy Wonka's story, I took the glass elevator up only to have the ceiling open for me to go through and up, up to places never imagined...  I met a man sitting on a throne with a long white beard when asked if he could tell me who he was ~ a feeling that it was NOAH, a sense of FREEDOM for me.  Melynnda then explained that this was the man who through destruction brought the NEW WORLD.  


Reconstruction meaning: 
Definition:rebuilding
Synonyms:alterationconversionreformation,
regeneration,rehabilitation, remaking,
remodeling,reorganization, 
repairreplanning, resetting,restoration
Consider the word reconstruction of which I am healing at the moment, when you look at it from so many aspects over this past 2 year cancer journey especially, I have changed so much mentally, spiritually and physically...... I have a WHOLE new world and I embrace all facets of this amazing journey with gratitude and grace. 


I have spirit guiding me to assist people to view their lives differently... to look at the challenges of life because you have them.  I have learnt that unconditional self love, self care and self nurture is so important and in loving our own essence we allow others to share in that beauty, from the inside out.

"You are stronger than you think" ......... SHINE.



Ros ~ finding ur wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment