January 21, 2009



Since my last article many of the goals for the improvements of our home which we listed on the 31st December have been taking shape. In the past week I have been very busy painting my daughter’s bedroom. She chose a lime wash orange called “Gelati”, it is a deep vibrant colour and with the effect of a suede finish, which gives a soft feel. I have chosen white trims and with chocolate brown accessories and a new white bedspread we are both very happy with the finish. I have found a paint shop called Porters Paints in Alexandria and the service and quality of the paints are second to none – in my opinion. www.porterspaints.com.au.

Transforming our two courtyards is one of our priorities. Creating tranquil places for the entertainment of friends, sitting reading or just relaxing. We have had a quote to remove the large pine trees that are damaging the walls and for the laying of natural pavers and large pots with camellias and a beautiful water fountain. We are very much looking forward to many wonderful summers in our new environment.
I have a gentlemen coming to quote on painting the outside of our home and have had measurements taken to install new shutter blinds in our bedroom.

I have also been given a book “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle and I read his book called “A New Earth” last year, which I found an amazing thought provoking read and would recommend them to you. Eckhart is coming to Australia in March and this weekend I bought a ticket to see him in Sydney on 7th March. You can visit the website www.hayhouse.com.au for more info.


This month also saw two friends visit me on a professional level for Reiki/Seichem healings. It went very well and both gave great feedback on their experiences. I have distributed several of my brochures to people and they have been impressed with the quality, which has been very nice. I have also given to my first paying clients flower boxes which were designed in conjunction with Dorothy Kelly of Agenia’s Craft – International Pressed Flower Artist.


Dorothy has been creating flower pictures for the past 20 years and has worked with flowers all her life. She has won awards in Japan - Nagano Olympic Festival 1997 and instructed at workshops in Japan and Australia. Won 1st prize and a special prize in 2005 at the Melbourne Show and received a 3rd place in her class at the Philadelphia competition in 2008.


I have returned to Meditation classes at The Crown Chakra www.thecrownchakra.com.au on a Tuesday night from 6.30 – 8 pm. The cost is $22 and it is a wonderful way to have guided meditations giving you a feeling of centeredness and joy. Meditation can be done in many forms from sitting in a park looking at the beauty of nature, a walk, sitting by the ocean or whatever it is for you that enables you to be “ in the moment”.


“A misty morning does not always signify a cloudy day.”

- ANON –


I hope this week helps you in findingurwings :) …………..Roz.

No comments:

Post a Comment