January 1, 2009

WELCOME TO 2009.......



2009 was brought in with a bang. To the excitement of over a million people, who were in boats or on the shores of Sydney Harbour or others who stood on balconies or witnessed on their TVs, we all watched with delight at the beautiful colours that lit the sky. The theme was Creative and upon checking the meaning of this in the dictionary: –

1). Having the quality or power of creating.
2). Resulting from originality of thought or expression.

The scene of creativity was no more obvious than that spectacular fireworks display on the first day of January. I have been visualizing over the past couple of weeks what colours I wish to paint different rooms in my home and how to transform the outdoor courtyard to a tranquil place where I wish to sit and enjoy. The earthy colours have resonated with me very much ..... browns, oranges, black and the co-ordination of a flow from inside to the outdoors. A friend pointed out to me that Africa was on my vision board and I realized that these are my colours, as well as the 2 beautiful ladies that stand in my Reiki room.



It continues to amaze me that our thoughts really do create the world we live in. It is not what we are sent to deal with, but how we handle challenges that will create our present and future. It is who we are on the inside that is projected to our outer world.

“Inside every human being is a seed of possibility,
a burning desire and a hope that one day they will have
the courage to express what lies within them
to the world they see outside of them”

- Amir Zoghi-


A couple of wow moments last night was that whilst enjoying a glass of wine with David, we wrote down our goals, things we wanted to achieve with no expectation of how or when it may happen. I address it to my angels and asked the best way for them to receive the message. I placed a stamp on an envelope and put it in a special box in my Reiki room. I also asked for them to send me a sign that I would know they had received my letter. In that instant my mobile phone sounded with a message received. The second time, while writing a txt message to my dear friend Jana, (she is in Melbourne for New Year) and as I was about to send the message my phone sounded with a message received. I sent the txt to Jana and then checked my message, I had a message from her. I was amazed; it occurred to me that at the very same time in two different states we had the same thought. That is the most synchronistic event to date and shows that we are very connected.

“How does it get better than this”?

It was also bought home to me on the last day of 2008 letting go to some ideas, even done with the right intention is better to admit you made a mistake than to continue with that idea for the wrong reasons and thus compound the mistake.

Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself….

What will your creative ideas be for this year? How will you achieve your creativity…. could it be taking up painting, finding that perfect partner, enjoy more exercise or finding new places to explore…….. Whatever it is, love doing what you do, enjoy every moment and count your blessings.

I hope you are findingurwings……….. Roz.

I received this message from a friend today 1/1/2009 and I send it to you –

Happy New Year, may peace break into your house and thieves steal your debts, may love stick to your face like Vaseline and laughter assault your lips, may the problems you have forget your address. May 2009 be the best year of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Darling Roz,
    thank you for your beautiful words of inspiration and love. I was feeling a little under the weather (i think i have fears about what this year will bring) and looked at your last few posts.
    I am so happy to read about someone who I know so well and see that you are on the path that you always wanted to be....
    I will use you as inspiration to achieve what I want and set out my goals for the year instead of dwelling on the sad.
    When I have doubt I will hear your voice to guide me.
    lots of love jb

    ReplyDelete