March 27, 2009

WELCOME THE NEW MOON





This week had the potential to be very weird astrologically, and it didn't disappoint me. The new Moon, Venus retrograde and some tense Pluto links, meant that as soon as we apply too much pressure, something would give.
Coming to terms with the death of my Mother-in-law, Wynne, has been an emotional roller coaster. It is not just processing my loss of a person that has been in my life for the past 26 years, but understanding the way others express (or not in my case) their empathy and compassion. It has been a very big learning curve and I am not sure if it is the western culture or belief patterns that we, as a society communicate to the immediate family member, without recognizing the loss to the partner. Maybe it is because death is not something most people are ready to discuss, or contemplate, or maybe I was just very lucky to have had a loving relationship with my parents-in-law. So I will choose the last thought and take it as a blessing. I am still extremely fortunate, that now that both Wynne & Frank are not here in the physical world, but I feel very grateful to have them watching over me and my family and that our connection is very strong. So my lesson in this. Believe, be thankful and surrender.

In other ways this week has also been amazing to watch the synchronisity at work when you just allow the Universe to do its magic. The past couple of weeks we have had overseas visitors staying with us and we have had a wonderful time going to places and doing things we would not normally do, such as Fish & Chips at Watsons Bay, walks along the headlands, watch sailing boat races and visiting Katoomba. It has been great just taking time out of our normal work life and taking a step back and breathing. Sydney is such a beautiful city and I see why so many people love the harbour. David and I have made a consciece decision to enjoy the beauty of nature much more in the future.

Also since our visitors left the universe has returned the tradesmen to the renovations to our home, building new gates, painting the outside of our home and quoting for beautiful new courtyards. It is a very exciting time and then we have our World trip to Japan, Prague, Vienna and UK, starting on 25th May. "How does life get better than this?".

The new Moon took place at 2.05 am Friday morning. I hope you made some wishes?.

I would love to hear any stories you have about this week...... until next time I hope you are findingurwings...... Roz.

No comments:

Post a Comment