December 26, 2009

Say Goodbye to the “Noughties” and Hello “Tennies”.


With Christmas Day now a memory, my thoughts turn to the next big celebration, 2010. There are a few things to complete before the year comes to a close. I am making a list of all that I wish to forget about or move on from this year. Yasmin Boland’s column in the Sunday Telegraph last week states that letting go of things from this year will be easier than most on the 1st January 2010, as it brings the rare event of a full Moon eclipse at 5.12 am on New Year’s Day. Eclipses are always about moving into a new place, emotionally, physically or mentally (or all three), and full moon eclipses are particularly about climaxes, culminations and letting go. So be clear on what you want to be over in your life.

Next, make a list (being clear) of your hopes, plans and wishes for this coming year, without having any attachment to how it will or when it will happen. You can do your list now and put it away somewhere safe and forget about what it is you want (let the universe do the rest), or take them with you and read out again during the evening on December 31. I like sitting outside overlooking my home with the trees and plants sending my wishes to my Angels and Fairies.

Please be aware that Mercury starts a reverse cycle on December 27, so get last-minute end of year arrangements wrapped up before then. This past week I have taken this information on board and with the messages I have followed my intuition. I resigned from my job as a waitress at a Sydney Golf Club. I was a member of staff for 11 years and had a lot of fun, met many celebrities, got to know staff and members well. I learnt a lot about myself and others, handled many changes and challenges during the time – it has been a big part of creating the person I am today. My love of the paranormal, mystical and healing modalities is where I am focusing my energy and love. My family has been wonderful and they are open for me to continue my passion. I believe that with help from places I cannot see with my physical eyes many new doors will be open. I trust that my healing practice will see new clients, workshops and many possibilities that I am not even yet aware of will continue to bring joy, prosperity and abundance to our lives. Here is to the next chapter in my continuing story.
_________________________________________________________________________________


GRATITUDE

I was reading an article in The Sydney Morning Herald regarding scientific studies of a hormone called Oxytocin. The supply of oxytocin, the small, celebrated peptide hormone that helps lubricate our every pro-social exchange, the thousands of acts of kindness. Yet the hormone does not turn you into a sucker. Oxytonice acts as a hormone, traveling through the bloodstream and can go to organs far from the brain and allows the brain cells to communicate.

So my understanding is that Gratitude which is something that I feel is very important to our way of thinking and expressing, as many others in my field continue to acknowledge. The ‘Attitude to Gratitude’ – this has a powerful effect on us. So many more believe it when the scientific community starts to spread the word also. What are you grateful for? Start expressing it to people who have been important throughout you year or write it down each day – see the difference in a month when you start to acknowledge good things happening to you.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Affirmation: - “I am totally independent of good & bad opinions of others”. – www.info@i.grasshopper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment