December 13, 2009

SEASON'S GREETINGS


With the Christmas season and New Year upon us, I have taken the time to reflect on the projects/places and people that have come into my life or left it. So much has happened over this year and I feel almost as if 3 years have been put into this one. I don’t know if you have that feeling also? I love looking back over my journal and am often amazed that the things I have wanted to manifest, have come to fruition or even sometimes have worked out better than I could have imagined.

The home we purchased 2 years ago has undergone an amazing transformation on the outside over this year. Fresh new colours, large trees removed to make way for a more open home, allowing energy to flow freely around, beautiful new flowers to enhance the entrance and the natural Himalayan sandstone tiles in the courtyards give extra connection to mother earth. I love sitting in my Meditation area with the water flowing around my Buddha fountain. It is my place of tranquility and space. A large butterfly now mounted on the wall brings a feeling of rebirth and transformation. The kitchen has seen a calmness with a fresh coat of green adding the flow to nature. It is my desire to continue to create a home of tranquility during 2010.

This year has also seen my love of learning continuing about energy healing and awareness to raising my intuition. The crystals have been a wonderful way to connect with Mother Earth and the Moon. Becoming a Crystal Practitioner with Robyn Ridley of Crystal Clear Reflections in Wagga Wagga back in October has opened my door to facilitating another workshop in 2010, as well as helping me to go into the healing practice I have been doing over this past year as my career path. The completion of my Clairvoyant Practitioner qualification has given me 3 modalities to work within Findingurwings and the openness to speak with people about their challengers within their life and empathizing connecting with that, consulting with them and being able to empathies and give them suggestions to look at it in another way or a way to let go has been great. I feel that consultancy is also a way that my practice will grow and I am able to help others.

I have met many wonderful people over this journey and some are with me and others were here just for a reason. I have been lucky to have a wonderful group of ladies who have inspired me, raised me up to be who I am today………..and to them – THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Earlier this year the world had the pleasure of meeting a 47 year old woman from Blackburn, Scotland. She walked onto a stage in the UK. Her desire was to be like Elaine Page, many laughed at her, thought she was crazy (even the judges). When she started singing she touched hearts and the laughter at her changed to being in awe of her. Her name - Susan Boyle. She has lived her dream over this past year and what we have learned from this amazing lady is:-

Ask for what you want.

Believe in yourself and never give up – no matter what others think and say.

Live as if you already have it – and seeing, feeling and doing what it is your want.

Trust – it will happen.

Gratitude –This is very important. Being grateful for the wonderful things you do, have and give to others. I believe this is a very big part to our life’s “Attitude to Gratitude” and appreciation for the wonders we create, we are Happier and thus live Joyful, more Meaningful lives.

My husband David has become one of Susan’s biggest fans and loves watching her dream song. If you haven’t watch it lately go on You Tube and search for Susan Boyle – what I love is seeing the faces of the people who judged her from the outside appearance and this was a great lesson to get “Don’t judge a book by its cover” or you might just miss the rough diamond that is in front of you.

At this time I would like to take this opportunity to wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and if you have a special someone who are unable to think of a gift. What about a special treatment to renew and energizes their body for the coming year ahead. I have gift certificates for Energy Healings and are taking booking for 2010send me an email or phone 0415403530.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year – may all your wishes come true.

I hope you are findingurwings………..Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment