October 6, 2011

Believe in Believing.....


This morning I had another example of “Believe in Believing” ~ my parents have been in the process of selling their home of 35 years.... They placed the house on the market in August as it was time to downsize, reduce the clutter and have a new beginning, also a little extra income to put into the kitty. A few parties went through and then one family was very taken with the house. Negotiations took place and a sale was agreed. The universe brought about a new home not too far from where they are and it was giving them what they required on the check list.

Yesterday, my parents signed the papers and there were still a few hours for the other people to sign to complete the process of sale. I spoke to my dad yesterday - he was worrying about “what if it goes wrong etc? With my belief system it is keep positive and trust...

This morning I spoke to my mum and she advised that the people didn’t sign and couldn’t get the finance yesterday. I could hear the concern in her voice “we had lost money to different things” now they had to go back to stage 1 and what about the other house they wish to buy and move into, so much doubt ~ understandably. I said to her go and focus on your craft work and ask “how can this work out best for us?” Keep positive and visualise the move with your belongings going into the house new house.

I have just received a call from my mum to tell me that the people who wished to buy their house have got the finances through and they have signed to go ahead... WOOOOO HOOOOO. The right outcome will work out if you just believe and trust, just stay positive we cannot see the big picture but it is working for us if we allow it to manifest and develop.

findingurwings ~ Ros.

No comments:

Post a Comment