September 11, 2008

The psychic World Workshop - with Ezio De Angelis (from The One).

THE PSYCHIC WORLD - AN INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOP -

Do you have psychic abilities? Would you like to better understand how to develop them?

Whether you wish to become a working psychic or simply desire to expand your knowledge of the fascinating field, this is an ideal introduction. Join Ezio and Michelle De Angelis for a practical, fun and informative workshop covering protection, meditation, working with energy, spirit guides and more! Saturday 13th September 2008. Revesby Workers Club - Acacia Room 10:30am - 4:00pm Only $60! To take advantage of this special low cost workshop, please call Michelle on 0419 236 220 during business hours to enrol.

I am looking forward to this very interesting day to gain further insight if you are interested it is only a couple of days away and hope to see you findingurwings - Ros

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roz

    Thanks for posting this! I've just booked in to go... are you heading up that way?

    If so, I'll see you there :) If not, catch you on Tuesday at meditation class...

    Keep Smiling
    Cynth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz
    Very inspirational , really enjoyed reading your blog.
    I wish I could go to the class it sounds great. They'll have to have a few closer to me so I can go to more..... Ill put it out there
    Love Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia

    I am so pleased that you were able to come and we had a great day.

    It was a wonderful surprise when you walked so my blog is doing its job and I hope you got alot out of the day.

    Thanks for your feed back. See you at meditation class.

    Be happy and open findingurwings.
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roz

    It was a lovely day - very full on... and I have to tell you something interesting that happened.

    Catch you on Tues :)

    Kerrie, where abouts are you? I'm sure that there are a few meditation courses that would be awesome to go to near you.

    Keep Smiling
    Cynth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cynthia,

    Looking forward to hearing all your news. See you tonight.

    Have a great day:)
    Findingurwings
    Roz.

    ReplyDelete