November 19, 2008

A BUTTERFLY COMES TO LIGHT.


Hi – I have some very exciting news that I wanted to share with you. As you may know I have gone through some wonderful transformations in my life over the past couple of years.

On August 23rd I was attuned into level 1 Reiki/Seichem and then on 17th September into level 2. Since my attunement I have been given the opportunity to practice Reiki/Seichem on friends, family and work colleagues with very positive feedback. I have been very busy in creating a beautiful environment that I can make a business at home. On 11th November my first client experience an hour Reiki healing with a feeling of calmness and wellbeing after the treatment. I would like to invite you, your family and friends to make an appointment with me so that you may also may experience this beneficial energy which is given through my hands. Reiki shines light on the things within ourselves that we don’t like to see very much and enables us to accept them with equal love. Being able to see or recognize yourself is the beginning of the change.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF REIKI/SEICHEM?
@Relaxes and reduces stress
@Promotes creativity
@ Strengthens life force energy
@ Strengthens intuition
@ Treats symptoms and causes of illness
@ Heals holistically
@ Strengthens the immune system
@ Relieves pain and clears toxins
@Releases blocks and suppressed feelings
@Promotes natural self healing
@ Adapts to the needs of the receiver
@Balancing the energy in the body
@ Enhances personal awareness
@ helps meditative states
@Re-establishes spiritual equilibrium
@ Promotes clarity of mind
I am passionate about my healing and feel my purpose is to help others. I would love to be given the opportunity to work with you to find wellbeing, happiness and continued joy in your life. I am grateful for you taking the time to reading this email and look forward to seeing you for a healing. I wish you abundance, prosperity and joy.

Mobile no. 0415403530

www.findingurwings.blogspot.com
email. findingurwings@live.com.au

Prices: 1hr Reiki/Seichem healing session $60.00
30 min Reiki/Seichem treatment $30.00
30 min Distant Healing session $30.00
Angelic/crystal card reading $20.00

Gift vouchers available.

No comments:

Post a Comment