November 2, 2008

MIND BODY AND SPIRIT FESTIVAL - SYDNEY

Hi - for those who wish to further their spiritual journey The Mind, Body and Spirit Festival is on at Darling Harbour from the 6th - 9th November. Check out the website for more information with seminars, guest speakers and lots of exhibitors for you to enjoy and discover.

www.mbsfestival.com.au

My friend Kerrie is travelling down from the country to spend a the weekend with me and we have a day at the festival and then John Edward at Hordern Pavilion at Fox Studio on Saturday.... we have been planning this for a few months and it is going to be wonderful.

This weekend saw carpet tiles laid in my garage, which I have been converting to my Reiki healing room over the past couple of months. I have had some amazing things happen with developing my new business of Findingurwings Reiki healings and my first client has been placed in the appointment book for the 11th November. A very fitting date with it being Rememberance Day.

With paint freshly done, new carpet and lights to be installed in the next 2 weeks the garage has transformed to a beautiful enviroment which has given me hours of enjoyment and pleasure. I look forward to my brochure to be designed by my friend Costa and I have since been offered by another friend Lyle to develop a logo for findingurwings..... I have been given some wonderful opportunities and wonderful caring people to help me along my path and I feel very blessed and extremely happy.

I look forward giving more updates and hope that you might like to come and book in for an hour Reiki healing in the future. If you would like to come and help move forward in your life and experience the calmness and wellbeing it brings to you. Please send a email to me or phone on 0415403530 for more information.

Sending you lots of love and have a wonderful week findingurwings.....Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment