November 30, 2008

WANT A LITTLE MORE ROMANCE....

A link from the planet Venus (love) to Jupiter (planet of plenty) is creating a great atmosphere for romance, seduction and daydreams. This link peaks on Monday night around 7.30 pm, so if you are out to win someone's heart, a meeting anytime between now and then could do it. Good Luck.

The new Moon has just taken place in Sagittarius. It is not too late to make your new Moon wishes. Do it today. If you want to get some tips on how to do so, visit www.yasminboland.com/nmw.htm or my article on The new moon. I placed 5 wishes on the last new Moon in October, the Angels and Universe have already answered my first 2. I also know that a friend I work with placed his wishes to the new Moon after I told him about it last month. His partner has secured a new job that she wished for and starts tomorrow.

Trust that the universe it has amazing powers when you just believe....

This weekend I have been busy clearing and cleaning my home. It has been really great, I feel energised, organised and focused. While I was spending this time re-arranging kitchen cupboards, I listened to a cd of mixed artists of the 60's, 70's and 80's. One song which resonated with me on my life and how I feel about myself as a person, was Whitney Houston's -

"The Greatest love of all".
I believe the children are our are future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
Everybody searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfill my needs
A lonely place to be
So I learned to depend on me

CHORUS
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

CHORUS

And if by chance, that special place
That you've been dreaming of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your strength in love

To me this is how my life has gone from the quiet young girl who was unsure of herself and didn't like herself very much. Today, I am very happy in my own skin, centered and balanced in my life and my decisions. I have been able to find the joy, gratitude and love of others, as well as myself. I often ask myself "how does it get better than this" - I am very blessed. I hope you too can find the Joy and, most of all, the LOVE.

Spending time with my daughter Avril this afternoon saw us watching a movie "The Bucket List" starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. I first saw this movie last May on a flight bound for Manchester, UK. David & I were going to see Frank (David's Dad). He had asked for us to come to see him as he was only weeks from passing from lung cancer. It was a bit close to the bone as we knew we were going to say "good bye" and that it would be the last time we would see him, but on reflection I think I crossed a few off Francis's list - had a glass of beer in hospital. Had a laugh and enjoyed every moment with him. Took a balloon on a public bus to an 83 year old in hospital to celebrate his last birthday and cake.

In the movie the scene where they are at the Pyramids and Morgan Freeman tells about the Egyptians belief that to be allowed into heaven you are asked two questions:-

1. Have you found Joy in your life?
2. Have you brought Joy to other peoples lives?

Depending on your answer to these two questions it is then determined if you will enter heaven.

WHAT WOULD ANSWER BE TO THESE QUESTIONS

If you haven't seen "The Bucket List" I recommended this movie as well as "Pay it forward" with Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt.

Books that I have found: -

Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert.
Hope Endures - Colette Livermore
The Hour I First Believed - Wally Lamb.

Over the weekend I came across an article regarding Patrick Swayzee. It says his cancer has returned and spread to his liver. It was reported he was saying good-bye to family and friends. When he burst on the the big screen in Dirty Dancing, 20 years ago, I loved his character of Johnny and the incredible way he moved on the dance floor. The final scene of the movie with Jennifer Gray is fantastic and one of my very favourites. So with that I would like to say "Thank you" to a man I have never met, but has been a part of my life and would like you to say a prayer and send wishes of love to him and his family.

Have a wonderful week and hope you findurwings.....Roz

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update on Patrick Swayzee - my heart skipped a beat when I read on yahoo news, that Patrick was hitting back at some of the paper reports, that he has not long with us. I am pleased to say that these reports are lies.


    It is wonderful news that Patrick is fighting the great battle and WINNING. Please continue to send wishes of health to him and others around the world that need our help.

    Love to you all.... hope you are findingurwings.... Roz

    ReplyDelete