April 12, 2009

Say 'YES' to all opportunities and just allow.

I read an article recently giving insight into the movie "Yes Man", starring Jim Carrey. It highlighted the benefits that come your way when you take the NO out of your vocabulary. It looked at another gentleman who had a ordinary life. He had a job which paid the bills, home, car etc, but felt he really wanted more. He came to the conclusion that he would say Yes to all opportunities for the next month and with that intention many new and exciting things happened. He got a new job that he enjoyed and his life changed, all because his mind was opened to new and exciting changes. He had allowed a different thought process and had released the limiting pattern and blockages that had stopped the flow of endless opportunities.



After reading the article I have been even more open to more new opportunities and I am also saying Yes. Since doing this I have enjoyed the beauty of a sunset over the Opera House, watched a sunrise on Maroubra Beach on Easter Saturday and stood on the rocks chatting with a friend while he fished. I have attended a workshop where I learnt more about the crystals I love. Had glasses made so now I can see my work on my blog and read books clearer. I reflect on this year as already we are in the fourth month, but so much has happened and continues to happen. I am absolutley amazed at how much I have achieved and so grateful for all that I have and that I learn.
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Now that you have cleansed your crystals under the moonlight you can activate your crystals by reconnecting with them. This can be done through a brief meditation, setting your intent that you and the crystal connect on a soul level.

Crystals can be programmed to do anything. Healing, meditation, manifesting, angelic contact protection, abundance, past life recall, love, stress relief are many examples to set a crystal to do. It is all about intent, you can program the crystal through meditation, set the intent. If you set a love intent keep the crystal in the bedroom. Just listen to your intuition. There is no right or wrong sojust listen to you gut feeling.

Crystals for love are Rose quartz, Garnet, Carnelian, Rhodochrosite & Prehnite. Crystals for abundance is Citrine, Jade & Ruby.
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Announcements: - Congratulations to my dear friend Lynn who welcomed her 5th grandchild into her family on Sunday, 12th April. A beautiful baby girl, yet to be named.



Best wishes and love to Sophie, Stu and little Toby on your newest addition to the family.






One Angel found his wings today:

Congratulations to Angel Cabrera of Argentina. He won the green jacket after defeating Kenny Perry in the second sudden death playoff hole and was the winner of the 2009 Masters Tournament, in Augusta, Georgia.



Have a wonderful week and hope you continue to findingurwings ....... Roz.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ros

    Thank you for the kind words on my blog - we need to catch up soon! How are your reiki treatments going?

    Also, completely agree with the Yes Man concept - seems I'm going to have to start doing that a little more often and stop being so cynical lol!

    Hope all is well with you :)

    Keep smiling!
    Cynth

    ReplyDelete