April 9, 2009

UNDER THE MOONLIGHT ON GOOD FRIDAY.


The full Moon takes place this Friday at 0.55 am AEST. Cleansing your crystal collection under the 3 nights of the full moon is the optimum time for cleansing negective energy and recharges crystals with positive energy. Remember any jewellery you have eg. Jade or Ruby etc. If you don't wish to put outside under direct Moonlight, you can put on the North side of your home making sure your blinds are drawn to allow light to come through.

Some of the crystals that don't need cleansing - Clear Quartz, Carnelian, Kyanite and Citrine.

Last weekend I attended a workshop with Karen McMillan www.anjewelsandgems.com.au and Julie McKenzie www.purereflections.com.au. It was held at The Awareness Institute in Crows Nest. The weekend was wonderful, fun and informative.

Karen unlocks the door to the crystal world, giving insight into the history, wisdom and knowledge of crystals. She gives you the ability to connect with crystals from Mother Earth to your mind, body and soul.

We were all given a bag of crystals that would assist us in chakra healing and we worked on a partner to see and feel what the crystals could heal. This was so wonderful, as it has been something that I wanted to learn for my Findingurwings. I have found the love of crystals over the past year as my healing practice starts to find its wings and with my purchase of a Clear Quartz cluster and other healing crystals, my interest has only deepened. I had a wonderful time in Perth earlier this year and my labradorite pendant has become my pride and joy.

During the weekend course I met a lady named Greta. She is 77 years young and has been collecting crystals from all over the world for the past 12 years. To-date she has 400 pieces and I hope one day to visit her and see this wonderful collection. I now enjoy some beautiful new pieces to my collection.

Julie is the author of "Dancing with Spirit" and "Gemma and the Fairies." Her clairvoyant and healing skills are caring and her energy very loving. We were given guidance to do clairvoyant and angel card readings and healing skills. The weekend was wonderful and I had a really interesting time getting to know new people and skills.

Since doing the workshop I have been inspired to create new treatments for my Findingurwings practice. I am not limiting myself to only doing Reiki/Seichem. I will listen to my intuition and guidance for what my passion and life purpose is and continues to be.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY EASTER AND UNTIL NEXT TIME CONTINUE TO FINDINGURWINGS....Roz.

No comments:

Post a Comment