April 1, 2009

WHO I AM MAKES A DIFFERENCE


It is Wednesday, 1st April and 12 thousand miles away a family says farewell to their Mother, Mother-in-law, Grandmother and friend. Not the greatest day to pick as this day has a stigma of practical jokes. None the less, it is a day to honour Wynne and what she did in this life. David & I have offically made this "WYNNESDAY" and she made a difference. She wasn't perfect, as none of us here are, but she was kind, caring and loving. She forgave family members that had wronged her and even though it took time she did turn the other cheek. This is a life lesson and she got it. She had wonderful health, happiness and the love of her life, Frank. Between them they created a family with 3 children Paul, David & Ann. Made a home for them to enjoy and provided a great start to them in life. I am lucky to have the life I share with David and beautiful family because she did this. ....So thank you Wynne, I give you a blue ribbon which says "Who I am makes a difference".


I received a film clip via an email this morning, about a teacher in America who shared with her class, how they had made a difference to her. She gave them a blue ribbon and on the ribbon it said, "Who I am makes a difference". It was a touching story and very heartfelt, I recommend it to you. You can view it by going to www.blueribbonmovie.com.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

David & I went to Mrs Macquaries Chair on Sunday for sunset where David took photographs over the Opera House and Bridge. I listened to Eckhart Tolle's cd "Stillness Speaks". It was beautiful to observe the changing faces of the Sydney skyline and listen to the water. Feel the peace and tranquility of just - Being. We are so lucky to have such beauty all around us, we just have to feel.



_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to a workshop on 4th & 5th April with Julie McKenzie and Karen. I am really looking forward to this course. I am hoping it will give me more guidance on how to connect further with my angels, spirit guides and love ones that have crossed over. A greater knowledge about crystals and their healing properties, which will assist me with my Reiki/Seichem. If you would like to see more on the workshop go to www.purereflections.com.au/workshops.

I wish you continuing happiness and I hope you are findingurwings...... Roz.

No comments:

Post a Comment