August 16, 2008

LAW OF ATTRACTION - Believe it and it can work miracles everyday.

This week I have been seeking inspiration and the words LAW OF ATTRACTION have resonated in my mind. You might be wondering what exactly this means - well, it is defined as what we attract to our life - whatever we give attention, energy and focus to either positive or negative.

A couple of years ago when my life's journey really came into it's own, I was told about a dvd "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. After watching this dvd I was inspired and amazed at the possibility that we are the creators of our lives. We are the magicians and we make the miracles. I realise that we have the ability to make our dreams, goals and desires all come true. It is a little more that just wishing it to happen, you do have to put action behind the desire. It is all about the feeling you hold within you and a belief that it will happen.

The future belongs to those who BELIEVE in the beauty of their dreams.

The Law of Attraction is happening right here, right now, it happens all the time - it never stops. The thing is all about how you deal with it, positive or negitive- the choice is yours. The Law is not smart it is OBEDIENT and it goes on your vibration - so if you are happy and enjoying things in your life the Law will bring more things to you that will help you feel that way. If you are feeling sad, angry, etc and your day is crappy it will keep bring that to you as well. THE GREAT THING IS YOU CAN CHANGE WHAT IS COMING TO YOU BY JUST CHANGING YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELING. How do I do that? - go for a walk, play some music you like, do whatever makes you feel good.

After I saw the dvd The Secret, I came across a book in England while on holiday, the book was written by Michael Losier - Law of Attraction - The Secret Behind The Secret. I now had the tools to actually apply the Law of Attracton to my life. I can tell you this Law of Attraction works and through these tools I have created the most amazing life and I am living in the house I attracted by using this Law. I recommend Michael Losier's book to you if you use the steps it is AMAZING. Also checkout his website http://www.michaellosier.com/ he gives some worksheets that help you with the process - Clarity through Contrast, Desire Statement and Power of Allowing.

I have also read a book called Having it All - Achieving your Life's Goals and Dreams by John Assaraf, he was also on The Secret. He has a website http://www.johnassaraf.com/ this book also gives some great techniques.

Jerry and Esther Hicks also have a book called The Law of Attraction or website http://www.abraham-hicks.com/ I have not read the book but did watch a very interesting dvd regarding Abraham.

I went to a seminar called Breakthrough to success with Christopher Howard he is a student of NLP which is (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) this was a 3 day workshop in Sydney it is being held again in 12-14 September and if you would like tickets I have some complimentry tickets avaliable it normally is $895. Please contact me and I will send to you or alternatively visit http://www.universalevents.com.au/.

I hope this gives you some helpful tips and tools to assist you on creating the life you wish to live - I know it changed mine.

Have a wonderful week creating your dreams and desires. Findurwings and go to heights you could only dream of. Roz

1 comment:

  1. I start to believe that "Law of Attraction" works, because if you follow the good flow and give it with "love" energy and everything will turn good! And that has already happened to me a few times.

    So "bring it on" my friend.

    ReplyDelete