August 22, 2008

The things we attract into our life.....

This week has been one of finding further inner peace and contentment. Each day I wake up with new excitement and an anticipation on what this new day will bring, what challengers lie ahead and what things I can attract into my life, as well as what I can give to others.


It is my understanding that there is not good or bad, there are just challengers or lessons to be learned. It is how we deal with all things that are sent to us and it how we tackle them in the mind that will create the way we live. It is also true to me that we do attract what we have in our life at the right time we need it. This week I was buying some beer for my husband and I didn't know which one to get, so I rang him - answer phone - leave message, I then send out further message to the universe "I need to see what he would like please have him ring" after a couple of minutes call comes in.... question answered. I had a question about a dream and I was telling my friend over the phone and said "I need to find out more about this dream" - the next day I go into my daughters room there is a book she had borrowed a month ago from library and it was just the answers I needed to know. Some people will put it down to coincidence, but I have come to believe that there is no such thing as coincidence. Maybe you have story you would like to share ........ I would love to hear from you.


This week I have been listening to my morning and evening "Miracle Meditation" cd from Maria Elita, I received it when I went to The Miracle Makeover workshop in Brisbane in July. I have found it very helpful and enjoy starting and ending my day with the meditation. http://www.mariaelita.com/.



I have also enjoyed listening to a song by Dusty Springfield "Goin' Back" it is a reconnection to our youth. The words of the song are so inspiring and I really connected with them. That thinking young and growing old is NO SIN. I love that "Every day can be my magic carpet ride" and "Live my days instead of counting my years". I have added the link so that if you wold like to see Dusty singing the song on Youtube it is here for you - take a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvWiiUgT8Nk


I hope you all have a wonderful week and hope you findurwings - roz

No comments:

Post a Comment