August 16, 2008

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR CHANGE DAY LAST FRIDAY?

Hello to all - how did your Change day celebration go? I would love to know how you celebrated this very special day on the 08/08/08.

I wrote some things that I wish to change and also acknowledged by writing them on a piece of paper, at 8 pm I lit a special white candle. The candle I bought back in June to celebrate the passing of a very dear Father in Law - Frank. He was a very special man and because he was buried in the UK and David and I were here in Australia, we held our own service to celebrate the life of Frank. It is important to me to remember my loved ones who are no longer with me in the physical, but feel their energy all around me everyday. With the candle I sent special loving thoughts to the Universal and asked for it to be returned to me I then burnt the paper over the candle and released my changers to the Universe.

I would like to thank Jessica for the inspiration to write my changes on paper and release them to the Universe to take care of. Thank you.

With regards to the Living Energy job it wasn't meant to be, but what appeared instead was the realisation that I have been striving to prove to myself more than anyone, that I must be in a career that is with all the things that I am passionate about. When it hit me, I actually have all that I love in my life right here, right now. I have a job I am enjoying and choose when I wish to work. I have a wonderful home and I am decorating and enjoying very much and I am have a wonderful family and friends and most of all I am totally at peace within me and what more can you ask for - "how does it get better than that". So I hope you find what you are looking for also!

It is my intent and goal that through this blog I am able to bring together like minded people who wish to learn from each other and dare to dream amazing things - findingurwings. Roz

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ros,
    Thank you once again for your insightful and truthful words.
    It is great to read your experiences because it makes you realise the simple changes that happen all the time. I think that sometimes when you look within your self and try to change a few things you feel that you will get the big bang effect and huge things might happen. This is not always the case, but reflecting on small changes makes you see that they are a change for the good.
    Thank you
    I hope you words will inspire others as they do for me.

    ReplyDelete