August 8, 2008

TAKE THIS DAY TO COMMUNICATE, VALIDATE AND APPRECIATE THOSE YOU LOVE

Today is our special day 08/08/08 - I hope you are able to take the time in this very special day to send lots of love to friends, family and especially YOU.

This blog has been something I have talked about, thought about for a lot of the past year. I wish to inspire others with different experiences that I have been blessed to have over the last year. My friend Jessica has a lovely Blog called foodbyjessica she gives wonderful recipes and expresses her passion through her food. Jessica has been on my journey for the past two years, we meet at Women's Wisdom weekend course. She is an amazing friend. I would also love to thank Jana and Lynn who are very special to me. Without each of these amazing ladies my life, I would be very different. To my husband David and my two girls - thank you for being so patient, supportive and accepting - I love you.

This morning I have been spending time watching http://www.oprah.com/ with an interview with Ainslie McLeod, his book is The Instruction - living the life your soul intended. It was fascinating so if it interests you take a look. Oprah soul series has some amazing people and the right one will attract to you.

Last night I had an interview for an position at Living Energies - Bondi Junction it was very interesting the only job where you shuffle a pack of angel cards and mine was ANSWERED PRAYERS. I think it said it all. I will keep you posted on this.

It is my desire that this gives a forum to discuss with each other books that are interesting, experiences in your day, support if you need to, as well anything you can think of.

Take care and have a fantastic day..... you deserve it!!!! Love, Laughter and Light xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful
    Thank you for your kind words. I can't wait for this new project of your to find its own wings and spread amongst this beautiful world of ours.

    Your words are written with love which makes them sincere, genuine and so precious.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special message - I am very blessed to have you and other special ladies in my life. You give me the courage to fly and express from my heart.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete